Drawing on the Map
Additional information can be drawn on the map using the Draw
toolbar. This toolbar is displayed when the Show Draw Toolbar
checkbox is checked on the View menu.
The buttons on the toolbar are:
- Select a drawn object so its attributes can be changed or it
can be deleted.
- Draw a line or polyline.
- Draw a rectangle.
- Draw a circle or oval.
- Change the attributes of the current drawn object (line
thickness, line stroking style, color, transparency).
- Draw a text label.
- Load a saved set of drawn objects from a disk file onto the
- Save the current set of drawn objects to a disk file.
- Load an ESRI shapefile of drawable objects into the collection of drawn objects, using the current drawing style.